Friday, December 19, 2008

I want to go to Europe. ):


Just reached home and won't have time to update tomorrow cause I'd be on some cable car right above to sea!


The "band concert" wasn't a band concert -__- Its like some kindergarten-primary school concert and I was SO amused by the parents who kept waving their hands and standing up to take videos! Took many pictures of them HAHA :]

My cousin looks damn cute in her band uniform though! Only problem is that HALF of the band plays the drum and there were only two flautists, two trumpetists, two clarinetists and one playing the bell o_O


I need to do 50 sit ups today because I've been eating and eating and eating and eating like a pig everyday ):



Oh, and I got this from Yeni's blog (though I read it some time ago, and lol my turn to link you!), LEE HOM'S NEW SONG ZOMG!


:D ;D :D



Oh yes, before any further edits...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE RIANE GOH
, cause I won't be at home till the later part of the day! Love you and seeyou soon!!! :D -elimimama!!!




tagreplies
ken: HAHAHHA i almost did lor ):
{NOPE!}

terie: 12 lian hua was the suck man, lets not watch it. hey one day we must webcam my mums laptop super fun for web-camming hoho
{okay good don't watch lets watch the rest they sound very nice! :D OKAY SET WHEN ARE YOU FREE!! I'll look like some dumbo though HAHA!!! yknow I have alot of pimples now and I grew sideways O_O}

No comments: